Saturday, March 27, 2010
My New Bank Account!
Hey fellows, Rifqi's back! I want to tell you about my new bank account! My father and me went to the bank with the intention to bank in my cheque but ended up making an account for me too. I was confused because i thought we were just going to get the cheque banked and that's all. Haha. Ok, thats all that I want to tell you for now. I will update again tomorrow! Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wah, finally this fella has a bank account.
ReplyDeleteKeep the dough growing, bro!
Good, keep saving and you will be richer than me soon!
ReplyDeleteI think he's already richer than u auntie.
ReplyDelete- xingxing (am at your office!)
I hope so too! Then can go to the elephant nature park in june!
ReplyDeleteWith who? Who are you going with??
ReplyDeleteI want to go to....
Mr Rifqi, when are you updating your blog?
I'm bored..
He's going with me! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, please update. Our lives at work are so boring.