Friday, March 19, 2010

Mother's 54th B'day!!

Hey there, Rifqi's back to blog! As you know, today I am going to blog about my mum's birthday. It was quite funny because my mum TOTALLY spoiled our plans. :) I know it sounds quite rude but.... (sigh) So, after buying all the things for my mum's birthday we all walked home feeling SO tired and grumpy. When we were walking, my oldest sis saw that my the house lights were on. After a few seconds, it was off. We then knew that my mother was not sleeping and probably keeping a look out for us. We then knew that our plans was ruined so we just acted like as if we didn't know. ha ha! As soon as we stepped in the house, my sister cooked instant noodles but without the MSG. You know... we people are very HEALTHY! So after we all ate the noodles that was so DELICIOUS, we rested on the floor while my mother went out. I thought of watching a movie that was fun but it didn't happen. We were actually sleeping! ( No doubt because all of us were extremely tired) The next day when I woke up, I was panicking like a mad dog! I thought I could wake up at about 9am so that I can have breakfast and then go to my friend's house to do our history project but it turned out this way! I quickly washed up and left the house. I took a cab from my mum's house back home. It was so expensive! I think I'm broke now.... I reached home quite fast as there was no jam. I told my dad that I needed to go to my friend's house to do my project and asked him whether he could sent me there and he nodded reluctantly. ( I wasn't forcing!!!) So, I reached my friend's house and just got to know that he stays in a condo. Wow! I arrived there with 2 of my friends waiting. I feel so bad. We quickly continued on the project and in 2 hours time, we finished all of it! Then, had lunch with them. It was finger-licking Lovely! It was then time to go back home... I was so happy to have to meet up together and hope that we could do that more often. Thank you readers!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating! It is a pleasure to read your blog. I visit almost everyday, you know! So keep updating, k.


    ~ juliANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, actually I did use some MSG. :( But I added veggies too! So it's not that bad, right? Anyway I'm glad Mummy enjoyed our "surprise" even though she totally expected it!

    And I read your blog everyday too, you should write more and be like Adrian Mole. But thankfully I think he is more selenge than you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah yea... (just my luck...)

    ReplyDelete