Wednesday, March 3, 2010

~Having Fun~

Hello fellows, today I am going to share some of the things I had with my friends. As soon as my school's bell rang, we met up at the canteen and headed for the street soccer court. There were 5 boys and 1 girl that played soccer including me! The girl was VERY good! Perhaps, when she was in primary school she played soccer. So, we were happily searching for a court and it took us 10 mins just to decide which court to go! Imagine that! (Sigh) :) I was waiting quietly and I just blew up! I took the ball and went to the nearest void deck, inviting them along. They just seemed to know what I was trying to signal. Such good friends I have! We so called divided us into 2 groups. I was with the girl and extremely excited as I had not played soccer with a girl before! Surprisingly, she was good! She scored 2 goals while I scored 1 only. :( Its alright I told myself. I have a way of cheering up myself. So, we wrapped up the game with set scores of 5:4. We had a great time together and I hope to do that again provided my common tests are over! Thank you my dear friends for hanging out together. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, let me tell you a secret. Girls are very good at soccer. Sometimes we just pretend to be bad so that we don't get asked to play too often and have to get ourselves all muddy and smelly. But yes, we are VERY GOOD.

    ReplyDelete