Friday, April 9, 2010

NAPFA Test

Hey everyone! I'm back to tell you guys about the latest news in my school. I recently had my NAPFA test which I had not prepared myself but it was not that bad though. After school, I went back home to bath and get my PE shirt. The test was at 3pm and everyone was supposed to be there early but here I was at home still bathing! OMG. I quickly rushed out of my house without bringing my water. I reached school at 2.45pm and walked slowly to the Indoor Sports Hall where the test will be conducted. I was very afraid that I wouldn't pass or rather get an A for my 5 stations. The test then started after some stretching. My class was one of the few classes that were supposed to do first. I was like SHIT! So, we were assigned to the standing broad jump first which I also wasn't good at it! Just my luck. I got 171. Second station was the sit and reach but that I was not too bad. I got 39 which was an A! Yay. So far the first one. Third station was the sit-ups and I was good at it! Don't think that I'm boasting because I am good at it. Haha. Kidding. I did 45 which was more than an A. Fourth station was the shuttle run. As you know, I am not good at running but this time I almost gotten an A! I ran and got 10.6. The last station was the inclined pull-up. The weather was VERY hot at that time and I couldn't do much. So, I just aimed for an A but not more that as I think anyone would get blisters on their palms. I did 28. Later, I found out that my friend had done 62 pull ups which I personally thought it was amazing! Surely his palms were scorching hot! HAHA! OK everyone, so that was what happened during my test. Thank you and comment! =))

3 comments:

  1. Yay, so proud of you! So what was your overall grade? My worst station is the standing broad jump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahahahha!!!! yeah me too man... i dunno what's my overall grade yet but i hope its an A! Yippeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask your teacher for handicap points. Show him/her your feet. Hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete