Monday, February 22, 2010
My Family's 8th Annual Camp
Hey fellows, Rifqi's back! I know that this blog is not usually updated because I do not have the time to blog. But, do not be disappointed because I'm back to blog! So, today I am going to tell you about my precious 4 days and 3 nights at my 8th annual family camp. I had the most memorable time there! We also played some games there as our camp would not be a good one without games. Almost all my cousins participated in the games. Some of the games are: balloon buster, captain's ball, badminton, soccer and more. Even my aunts and uncles had a great time together singing and joking around! The purpose of organising this camp is to strengthen the bond between one another and also to have fun! We took several family photos of our WHOLE family which consists about 89 people altogether. I am extremely proud of my family! I hope that my family will go far and will not stop forever. I promise that I will do my best in my studies and make my family and me PROUD! Thank you for reading this entry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you enjoyed yourself! My favourite parts: the night walk, playing in the rain, watching everyone cry, hehe. I love our camps and I hope the younger generations will be able to take over and start helping to organise future camps so we can make sure we'll always have a camp to look forward to every year.
ReplyDeleteLove you baby!
Hello Rifqi,
ReplyDeleteI am glad to know you enjoyed yourself at your family annual camp! Always remember that in life, nothing is more important than family. NOTHING okay. You only have family, make sure you treasure it well! And i havent seen you in the longest time! Please make sure you are studying hard or i will call my friends teaching in YTSS and ask them to make u stay back after school to study. hahahaha. Did i scare you?! :)
No la, i have no friends in YTSS. So dun worry! Catch up with you soon. And when i meet you, you better be chatty!!
- auntie xingxing
Ok auntie(m).... u bet
ReplyDelete