Friday, January 29, 2010

My life so far...

Hello fellows, Rifqi's back. Today I want to tell u about my life so far in my school. Its been tough for me some times as I am still trying to adapt to the environment. I have made many friends by the way. There are some that are bad and good friends. I just like to be surrounded by people. :) Anyways, I just got my CCA. I got soccer and maybe badminton for my second one. My intention was actually to join table-tennis but there are some difficulties in communicating with the coach as he is from China. But that won't stop me from playing table-tennis as I love playing that sport. In terms of my studies, I have no difficulties except for my science. I fin it difficult to understand though. I will try my best to listen attentively to my teacher. I will prove my all my family members that I can achieve good results! Thanks to all the people who had helped me before! Thank you. :)

3 comments:

  1. You should keep trying for that table tennis team ok? Maybe next year... Hopefully the coach would have learned some English by then!

    ReplyDelete