Thursday, January 21, 2010

Have to cope with my studies...

Hey fellows, today right now I want to write about my life so far in my secondary life. I just got to know that one has to work hard to be successful in life. And that's I want to do and get it. I know that there will be some challenges that I have to face in my future. I'm now trying to be independent and not depend so much on my guardians or parents. The reason why is so that when I'm older I would know how to handle my problems. But 1 BIG thing that's making life hard for me is for me to cope with my studies. I often get advices from people older telling me that secondary life is a BIG jump from primary school life. I now understand that! I had made a promise to myself that I would study very hard and achieve good grades for my family and most importantly MYSELF! And now I would begin working towards my dream and hope to achieve it. I would like to give thanks to everyone who had given me the great support and advice! Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Wow baby, this is such a great entry! Keep writing, I will read this everyday :) I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much Rifqi. You won't know how this heart yearns for your cheeks and bones.. I love you so much that I want to kiss you EVERYDAY... BIG kiss from me... MUUUUUAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKSSS.... sluuurrpppp...

    ReplyDelete