Thursday, January 14, 2010
First Post
Hey fellows, I will write about my first time in my secondary school. It was such a funny experience! Ok, let's start. I just arrived in school at half past 6 by my dad's car. He drove me there. I was so nervous when I saw different faces. I was searching for any of my primary school friend and I saw him standing next to a wall looking blur. His name is Joshua. I approached him and asked him whether any of our friends were there too. He said there were a few. My face lit up. I was relieved because at least I have someone to go to unless I have no friends. I quickly went and look for my friends. When I met them, I felt a little shocked as many of my Malay friends who usually hang out with me weren't there. I only saw most of them who were VERY smart. From there I knew that I had to mix with them as they are the only ones I know better. Besides, I can ask them for help to teach me anything I don't know. I am very fortunate that I got friends that are good. I hope that I can get well along with them and match up with their standards. Thank you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, Rifqi, you should be in those company but NEVER EVER forget who you are or your roots.
ReplyDelete