Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tests!

Hi! I am now trying my best to update my blog daily as you know that my blog's title is about my daily life. (: Anyways, today i just had 2 tests. 1 on informal letter writing which I think its not that easy and my maths which I think that I would do well. I am overall happy because I did not have much difficulties when doing both my tests. Other than that, I would like to tell all of you that I really LOVE my class! Our so called motto is " One for All, All for One". I am very grateful to have helpful friends and a class with a good fighting spirit in whatever we do. I hope that our class spirit will be alive forever and also that we will progress and achieve our dreams together. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you love your class. I did not like mine when I was in Sec 1, but I had a few good friends so it was alright.

    Are you excited about Thailand? I can't stop thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I LOVE my class a lot! Anyways, I am also excited about the trip to Thailand. I want to meet those cute, playful and adorable baby eles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh don't ignore the mama, papa, grandma and grandpa elephants! Love them equally la. When will the trip be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think on the 2nd week ah... right or not kakdia? i am reading ur journal now!

    ReplyDelete