Friday, April 30, 2010

A short time playing badminton

Hi! I'm back to post about playing badminton with my dad. We suddenly decided to play badminton as it has been a long time since we last played together. Also to add, I always lost to him. So, this time I wanted to see if I could win him in the match. After he came back from work, he ate and rested for half an hour before leaving the house. We arrived at the badminton court at about 9pm. We only played for half an hour because the next day was a schooling day. During the match, I saw his weakness and started taking advantage. Unfortunately, I was too late to catch up with him as he was winning me with a score of 17-9. So, I just played normally, trying not to use up a lot of energy as I wanted to use it for the next match. My dad then won that game and I was not satisfied at all. I still had one more game and I needed to win that one. I started off not too bad and was leading with a score of 16-11. Soon, it became 18 all. I panicked. I mustered all my energy and tried my best in the next 3 points. I was then so happy because I won that game which was quite a difficult one. The set score was then 1-1. We had the final match to play and that will determine who is the overall winner. We led a tough game until my father became tired of my smashes and he started losing. I then took advantage again and won that game. I was very satisfied and happy. Even though I won, I really appreciated father to come and play with me. I hope that we can strengthen our relationship in that way! I also hope that we could play badminton more often! Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow baby, you won Abah in badminton?? Not bad at all! See, you should've tried out for the school team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...what a great way to bond.

    ReplyDelete