Tuesday, April 27, 2010

About Today

Hi! It has been quite a while since I last updated my blog. I always keep on forgetting and I don't know why. Sorry. (: So, the topic that I want to share with you know is about today's PE. I have been continuously playing floorball each session during PE. I don't know why but I just got to know that I kind of like playing that sport as I love playing games which involves TEAMWORK. I started playing it since the time when I saw a group of secondary two boys playing. They were dead GOOD. I became interested since then. Now, my class is going to organize a inter-class floorball competition for the lower secondary students. I am looking forward to it! Ok, now back to my story. During PE lesson just now, I made a team of five: 2 boys and 3 girls so that it will be fair for everyone else. My team totally dominated every group except for the last one. It was a great match and I really enjoyed it very much! They were good and at the same time not so rough too. I dislike people who gets irritated because they lost. Anyway it is just a game! This group was much different then what i thought.  They were from another class and i guess that's what makes it so different then other groups. After the match, I asked a boy who was in that group if he had floorball lessons before and he said yes. I was then like " Oh, you had floorball lessons before?". Haha. But, i enjoyed my PE lesson overall including my teacher as he will crack jokes in between. I hope that my interest in other sports will grow and not stick to only one sport. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Rifqi, it's always such a joy to read your entries. Please do continue to blog and share about your daily affairs. Because years from now, when you read back your old entries, you will smile when you reminisce the past. :)

    BTW, out of all the sports, i like playing floorball too! One of the not so rough sports. Hehe.

    Oh man, this entry made me miss my PE lessons back in secondary school. Trust me, you better enjoy it while it lasts!

    Study hard and i meet you soon! I still havent give you your 13th birthday present! Your first foray into the the teenage life. SO I MUST HAND IT TO YOU PERSONALLY!

    Okay, auntie xingxing need to go because i have stupid exams later. WE HATE EXAMS DON'T WE? But we must study study study so that we can do well in life Rifqi!

    Dying to be 13 again,

    Auntie xingxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahahaha!!!! thanks for liking my entries! anyways, i will try my best to treasure the sports that i am playing now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha Auntie Xingxing types almost as much as she talks!

    Rifqi, floorball is also Kak Rhaudhah's favourite. You should ask her about it. And I don't like sore losers too! You should fight hard and do your best but also practise good sportsmanship.

    ReplyDelete