Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Trip To Malacca
Hi! I miss writing in my blog so I hope that this entry will be a LONG one. Today, I want to tell you more on my trip to Malacca, Malaysia. It was AWESOME only for the traffic on the way there. I went there with my dad's school staff and colleagues for a tour to know more about Malacca. We went there by car which we picked up several teachers on our way. Most of the age 25-60 plus. So, i guess they needed some comfort in the car so I sat at the back throughout the ENTIRE journey. First, my dad and myself woke up extra early because we are so called the "source". We picked up 4 teachers. It was like sardines in tin can. We then proceeded for the place where all of us had our break and followed the bus for our lunch. It was SUPERB! I mean the lunch. It were the Chinese who cooked it. The food was so fresh that until now I'm still craving for it. We had our dessert which is a jelly in a small bowl. At first, I thought that it would not taste good as I didn't like jellies before. But after eating it, I felt so REFRESHED! After lunch, the group taking the bus which consists of 50 over people went on the bus to visit the river i guess. Haha. We paid no attention to them as all of us were really exhausted. I was so CRAMPED at the back! So, we left quickly and headed for the hotel. I was looking forward to stay in the hotel because it was a 5-star. When we reached there, my dad and me got a room specially to ourselves. I was like "What!" Haha. I then went up to the hotel and just took off my clothes and threw them everywhere. I REALLY didn't care at all. I know it sounds quite rude but my dad really doesn't mind at all. That's good! So, after resting for about an hour, I thought of going to the swimming pool but my dad stopped me. I asked him why I could not go and he said that we were going to go some historical places or something. I then just sanked into my bed and rested while watching a soccer match. I was so BORED at that time! When it was time to assemble at the lobby, we went down and bumped into one of my dad's colleagues, Mdm Yasmin. So they talked and talked. (sigh) I just kept on asking my dad to walk faster. Haha. As soon as everyone assembled, we went to the shopping centre to buy some food if we wanted to stay up late. I asked my father why were we there because I thought we were going to some historical places and my father just said that he didn't know. I just followed the rest of the group. But, something caught my eyes! There was a soccer game in the mall and I was getting real excited to join in too! I was about to ask my father when I saw that the ball was so soft like a beach ball! I then changed my mind and went to the Popular nearby to check for interesting books. After looking through one by one, I saw a boy "begging" his mother to let him have two Spongebob Squarepants book but the mother said that he could only have one and he wailed so loudly that everyone from even the furthest corners looked at him annoyingly. In my opinion, the mother should have just given some lame excuse right? (sigh) Parents nowadays are so not understanding. I pitied the boy and walked out of Popular. Soon it was time to go back to our hotels to rest for the next day because there were activities before going back to Singapore. When I reached the hotel, I immediately lay down on my bed and before I knew it I was sleeping soundly. The next day, I woke up extra early just to make sure there was time for me to swim. At 8:15 sharp, I went down alone to play in the pool. I was so excited but when I reached the level and looked out, I saw that the pool was only like a POND! There were no slides or anything. I was so disappointed that I only spent an hour in it. Usually I would spent 3-4 hours in the pool but I was totally disgusted. At 9:00 sharp, I went up and had a good bath. I was not exactly bathing but instead soaking myself in water. It was WARM. After soaking myself in water, my dad and I went down to level 2 to have our breakfast. I was STARVING. Luckily there were rice. (SKIP) We then went up to pack our stuff and went down to go back to Singapore. I could not wait to get home because I miss my home! Unfortunately, we were stucked in the jam and we were frustrated. I told my father to try the other road and see if we could escape the jam. We then tried and fortunate enough, we were driving at the speed of 100km/h. We arrived back in Singapore in the evening and dropped off my father's colleagues at the Bishan Mrt Station. After that my father was about to ask me if I had fun but he saw that I was sleeping! Haha. So, that was my story of my trip to Malacca. I had many experiences during the trip like stucking in a BAD jam and many more. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAHA! I love this entry, you are really like Adrian Mole!
ReplyDeleteInteresting entry. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYou really should try to finish Diary of Adrian Mole. You should be able to understand what he went through and his thoughts.