Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Sengkang Swimming Complex
Hey people! I'm writing two entries today because I have not posted for about a week and I feel guilty though. Today's topic is about an outing to Sengkang Swimming Complex with my cousins and sister. At first I didn't want to go because my sister didn't tell me earlier and it was also late at night. I was so sleepy and grumpy because I was starving too! I then got my stuff ready and went downstairs as my cousin was going to drive us back to her house. When we reached there, I ate twisties which did not fill up even a quarter of my stomach. Of course I wasn't the only one eating it. After that, we went up to the room where all of us will sleep there and I sat down on the bed. I couldn't sleep at ALL! But, something helped me in a way I guess. I was already sleeping maybe because of my cousin's laughter which was so loud that I was irritated and just slept. The next day, I woke up feeling "fresh" and wasn't grumpy anymore. Thank god I brought my toothbrush along. If not, I would have ants making nests in my mouth. Haha! After that, we got ready and left the house. We took a bus and alighted beside a Mrt Station. It was NOISY! We then boarded the second bus, 169, all the way to Sengkang. We then took a train to the place called Farmway but we ended up going in circles. I was so fed up with that line! Somehow we made it to our destination with the help of thinking "deeply". We then got down of the train and bought bubbletea! Yumyum! I felt like as if I was in heaven! But, when we put a stepped onto the outside of the station I knew that it was hell. Haha. It was scorching HOT! We walked briskly to the swimming complex and bought the tickets before entering. We then got a locker and put our valuables in it. As soon as we had done it, I jumped into the water. We then explored the place and saw the SLIDES. They looked awesome at first but when I went up, I changed my opinion. It wasn't as "amazing" when I first saw it. We then took the four-lane slide and it was so fun! Next, we tried the tunnel slide which is quite dark. That was super SCARY! There were 2 of them and I tried only one as I had no confidence in myself to try the other one. After a lot of convincing from my cousin, I finally gave up arguing and tried. When I done the slide, I didn't think that it was as scary as I thought. Now, I have mustered up all my courage for any other slide provided there are people who can convince me. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See, the slides weren't so scary after all, right? I had a lot of fun that day, we should do it more often...
ReplyDeleteOoh, you missed the part about how we had to cross the very dangerous road with the huge drain in the middle!
"If not, I would have ants making nests in my mouth" Oh my God, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteEh, when did we have bubble tea?? :)
Keep on blogging, Rifqi.