Thursday, May 13, 2010
A Day Swimming At Friend's Condo
Hi fellows, I'm back to write a gain in my so called "journal". Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I started to have this blog after my sister suggested a book called "The Secret Diary Of Adrian Mole" for my reading period in school. It was great and very hilarious! In my opinion, I think that teenagers my age would love it. Ok, enough of sharing about my blog. Today, I want to tell write about a day my friend and I went swimming. It started off like this. As soon as school ended, my friend, Sherman, ( I call him Shermy ) and I were talking about swimming. We have something in common and that is swimming. I'm not quite good at swimming but I enjoy it especially when there are the SLIDES. I sometimes tend to get scared and will change my mind if I think that the slide is SCARY. So, we decided to go swimming but the only problem is that we didn't know which swimming complex to go to. I then knew whom to call and that was my good friend, Gordon. He lived in a condominium in Sembawang called Yishun Emerald. Maybe it sounds familiar to you but it doesn't sound at all to me. Ha ha. After calling him, he agreed and we went home instantly to get our stuff ready. By 3pm sharp, we were both ready to go and met up at the bus interchange. We were lucky and didn't need to wait for one another as both of us reached on time to take the bus number 169 straight there. When we reached there, I saw the place in AWE. It was dead nice! How I wished I lived in a condominium. But, that doesn't mean that I don't like my home. I LOVE my home! Anyways, we called and told Gordon that we were at the entrance. He then immediately met us and we went in. Shermy and I changed our clothes in the toilet and it was very spooky. We changed quickly and got out of the toilet. We then walked to the swimming pool and instantly jumped into it without checking the depth of the water. We had lots of fun playing catching, wrestling, racing and many more. I enjoyed myself even though there were no slides! :) All of a sudden, I looked at my watch and was TOTALLY aware that it was 6pm. Time flies so fast when we are having fun! Shermy and I quickly went to the toilet to wash up and were prepared in 15mins. That's fast isn't it? We then thanked Gordon and went back to the interchange. We were so hungry in the bus and decided to buy some finger food from Old Chang Kee. After having 3 fish balls on a stick and a curry puff, I was then full. We then separated and went back home. I took bus number 812 for your information. As soon as I reached home, I thought that I was going to be full but I was wrong! I ATE another packet of chicken rice. I couldn't resist it! Anyways, I had fun swimming with my friends and hope that we could do it more often so that we could be best friends. So, that's my story. Thank you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's go to Sengkang again! Now that we know how to get there, journey there should be short.
ReplyDeleteErhmm...but next time we use overhead bridge k.
Eat Old Chang Kee seh...
ReplyDelete