Monday, May 24, 2010

Cross Country

Hey fellows, I'm back! I have been a little busy these days as there were many programmes organised by my school. I finally got the time to blog about my cross country that happened today. It was very tiring but also fun as I got to run along with other students. I started off well but soon I stopped as I had stitches. I did not know why because before that run, I did not even drink any water. I was disappointed. I could have been in the top 20 but because of that I could not anymore. Even though I had stitches, I tried my best to finish my run as quickly as possible. I saw one of my friend running past me and I felt sad. Towards the finishing line, I met up with my friend, Joshua, and we raced to the finishing line. I then lost to him but I was happy because I did not give up. After the run, all the students assembled in the field and it was prize-giving time. I was excited. During the prize-giving, I got to know that two of my classmates had gotten first in the whole level of secondary one! One was for the junior boys category and the other was for the junior girls category. Besides that, my class even won the best class award! We were very happy! My from teacher then mumbled to herself " Not bad ah." I heard her. We then laughed and congratulated each other. We got a bunch of goodies which we intended to bring it to Sentosa during our class outing on 3rd June. I will tell you more about it in the next post alright? For now, I am going to have a good sleep. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi baby, thats the spirit! You have such a fun class. During my cross-country days, my class always came in last. :(

    ReplyDelete